•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Our History

Ivan's was originally built by the Zinn family in the late 1800's as a dry goods and grocery store. At the gable of the building the original stone nameplate "Zinn" is still in place. Rob and Otto Zinn, followed by Rob and Charles Zinn operated the store. The building was equipped with an elevator as the dry goods were kept on the second floor...

Our Hours

Tues-Thurs: 11:00am-9:00pm | Fri-Sat: 6:00am-9:00pm | Sun: 7:00am-2:00pm. Plan ahead....call for reservations. 262.642.7100